Interlachen Inc. Board Organizational Meeting, April 16, 2012, 7 PM at the Smits’ home.
Meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM
Board Members excused: Sheri Parshall, Bettianne Goetz
Board members present: Allen Johnson, Erika Teyama, Curt Knight, Roger Keast, Debbie Weaver, Tom Burns, Gary McCoy, Ted Smits, Bob Torheim.
1. Election of President
- Allen Johnson was nominated and seconded.
- There were no other nominations.
- Allen was approved by unanimous vote.
2. Filling of remaining board positions
- Vice President – Gary McCoy
- Secretary – Sheri Parshall
- Treasurer – Roger Keast
- FLPOA/IWPUD Liaison Commissioner – Bob Torheim
- Blue Lake Commissioner – Ted Smits
- Road and Parks Commissioner – Tom Burns
- Membership Commissioner – Bettianne Goetz
3. Date for first meeting of the new board. Thursday, May 3rd, Bob’s Home, 21155 NE Interlachen, 7:00 PM.
4. Other Business
- Allen thanked Curt, Debbie, and Erika for their service and welcomed Erika as Co-Chair with Betty Keast for the Social Committee.
- Roger submitted bills for April and board approved them.
- Roger moved to keep associate dues rates at $25.00 this year. Seconded and passed by unanimous vote.
- For the May meeting, it was requested that the agenda include a discussion of Honorary Associates as a by laws change.
Meeting was adjourned at 8:10 PM. (Meeting notes taken by Allen Johnson)